Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday Tunes: The Daylights

So a couple of years ago, Jessica and I went to a NeedToBreathe concert at The Pageant in St. Louis. Those guys are my absolute favorite and I'm sure I'll be gushing about them at some point. But I was very pleasantly surprised by their opening band, The Daylights. I mean...hello, hot twin brothers who can sing and play instruments? Who could want more in a band? :) But seriously, their music was pretty good too.  And to top it off, they were the nicest guys in the world. I'm a pretty awkward person sometimes so throw me into a conversation with cute musicians...well, it's not pretty. But these guys sat and talked to us for a significant amount of time after their show and you knew they were genuine.

Ricky

Ran (Side note: I love that name!)


And Svend (I had prop hipster glasses--remember those??--in my purse at the concert and he had actual hipster glasses)
Shortly after that concert, The Daylights came out with a song on YouTube called "I Hope This Gets to You." They wrote the song with their roommate for his long distance girlfriend and it quickly went viral. The concept is too cute so I have to feature it today. Plus it's a good song. Be sure to check out their other music too!



No comments:

Post a Comment