Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pinterest Project: One-line a day

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm horrible at keeping up with projects. If I don't start something and finish it pretty much immediately, it will never get done.  Short and sweet is my style.

On that note, one of the things I wish I could do is journal more often. I love looking back on entries and expressing myself in that way, I just can't stay consistent. So when I saw this one line a day journal on Pinterest, I was intrigued. I started my journal on May 10th and so far it's been easy! Mine is not nearly as cutesy as the Pinterest journal, but it'll be fun looking back on it over the years!



Also, apparently there's an app for this! A few weeks ago I downloaded "Timehop" on my phone. Every day it shows "your day in history"- pictures/statuses/anything that you've posted on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. on that day in years past. If you get it, follow me @sarehe212!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh dang it, now I want to do this too...even though I legit journal. You're a bad influence, Sarah B-word!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you call ME a bad influence, Ms. You-Need-To-Blog-Sarah! ;)

      Delete